Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
OTRO RESTAURANTE is the responsible for the processing of your personal data which is obtained through all the platforms and the data obtained directly with costumers, in stores and in sites managed by OTRO RESTAURANTE.
How do we obtain your personal data?
Your personal data will be obtained and processed by OTRO RESTAURANTE in the following cases:
- In case you contact us directly, namely, through our website or any other service offered by us and if you are interested, for example, in our products and services and/or if you have any queries;
- In case you buy products or services directly from us;
- In case you answer to one of our direct marketing campaigns, for example, through the filing of your data in one of our online websites or home page and by expressly accepting the processing for such purpose.
Which personal data can be obtained?
- Contact details: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Consumer preferences;
- Other personal data: Information that might be provided about your birthday or other;
- Use of websites and communications: Information about the way you use the website and if you opened or forwarded our messages, including data obtained through cookies or other tracking technologies;
- Data of transactions or interactions: Information about the purchase of products or services, interaction with the costumer care service of OTRO RESTAURANTE among others;
To which purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
The data obtained in the context of the execution of a contract or by the rendering of services are processed to fulfil the sales contract or the service agreement which you execute with us in order to fulfil the legal obligations which fall on OTRO RESTAURANTE or to send promotional communications, of marketing, gifts or invitations.
In case you provide us your consent to further use of your data, these can be stored according with the scope described in the respective consent declaration.
For example, the consent given for promotional purposes (gifts of products and services), definition of the individual profile of the costumer and/or market surveys (not related to the contract and/or service) and, if necessary, the transmission to specific contractual partners.
You can withdraw consent at any moment, with future effects.
Data transfer to third parties:
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless when necessary to fulfil the legal or contractual obligations which might fall on OTRO RESTAURANTE.
Use for promotional communication and market survey purposes based on your consent
Regarding the above mentioned purposes, your data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
To whom can we share your personal data and how do we keep it safe?
Your personal data can be accessed by our suppliers or service providers when necessary to fulfil the legal or contractual obligations.
Personal data rights:
You can revise or withdraw your consent at any moment, with future effects. You will no longer be contacted nor receive communications about the purposes that you have selected in the respective declaration of consent after the total withdrawal of your consent declarations.
In order to withdraw your declarations of consent submitted to OTRO RESTAURANTE you can simply access again the Main Page in which you provided your consent, fill in your personal data and submit the new form of consent, by selecting, or not, the selection boxes according to your preferences.
You may contact us in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and limitation to processing, opposition to processing, not being subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The exercise of these rights is subject to exceptions destined to protect the public interest (preventing or detecting crimes) or of our interest (keeping the professional secrecy).
In case you exercise any of these rights we will proceed with the respective analysis and will answer, in all probability, within one (1) month.
In case you are unsatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.